Powered Mobility Stairclimber for tight or spiral stairs
Suitable for virtually all commercially available wheelchairs. The S-Max stairclimber can be mounted or removed quickly and easily from your wheelchair for transportation.
NEED MORE INFORMATION
Up and down stairs in your own wheelchair quickly, safely and easily
Fits virtually all commercial wheelchairs, even particular narrow children’s wheelchairs.
For ease of deployment and compact storage
Handle’s solid connection to the climbing unit provides a secure feeling for stairclimbing.
The grips and control unit are constructed according to the newest ergonomic insights.
The S-Max’s thought-out safety concept includes independent brakes, which stop automatically at the edge of each step.
Durable and maintenance-free batteries provide energy for up to 300 steps.
- This stairclimber is easy to handle because of the newly developed climbing system
- The climbing speed can be specifically adjusted to the particular climbing situation
- The single step mode offers optimum ease in controlling the S-Max stairclimber
- Narrow stair cases or winding stairs are no problem for the AAT S-Max stairclimber
- This stair climber is suitable for all floor coverings
The electrical wires run inside protecting them from damage
MAXIMUM LIFTING CAPACITY 135kg
POSSIBLE WHEEL SIZES 12“, 16“, 20“, 24“ (independent of the wheelchair)
WEIGHT OF THE ENGINE INCLUDING BATTERIES 18.8kg
SEAT WIDTH 38cms – 48cms
Download Data Sheet