Our Safety Sheet Evacuation Sheet fixes semi permanently to the bottom of a flexible foam mattress by means of strong elastics. It has safety belts to hold the patient on the mattress and pulling straps at each end. The combination of the slippery sheet and mattress which will pass through narrow doorways and down stairs. The holding strap at the head end is to hold back on stairways, Two people required.
NEED MORE INFORMATION?
- Elastic corner straps for attaching securely to the underside of the mattress
- Pulling handles at each end
- Seat belt style plastic buckles and webbing
- Simply lay the Safety Sheet on the base of the bed and place the mattress on the top.
- Concertina the belts and store within the sheets easy to access pockets.
- Attach the Safety Sheet to the mattress using the elastic corner loops.
- Tuck in the end pulling handles at the head and foot end
PACKED 27cm x 10cm x 13cm (10.6″ x 3.9″ x 5.1″)
UNROLLED 196cms x 85cms (77.1″ x 33.4″)
WEIGHT 1kg (2.2lbs)
SAFETY TESTED TO 250kgs (551lbs)
SAFE WORKING LOAD 120kgs (264lbs)
For general cleaning purposes, wipe the cover with warm water containing a neutral detergent. Where disinfection is required following contamination, refer to hospital disinfection policy. Do not use phenolic based cleaners or bleach on this product .If laundering is necessary and disinfection is required wash up to at 70ºC. Tumble dry at low temperature. Not iron.